Experience life on a croft from the 1850’s. An adventure in Swedish Food Heritage!
- Living in the heart of rural Småland
- Guided forest and lakeland nature walks
- Tour of local smokery
- Visit to organic heritage farm
- Lessons in cooking local dishes in the croft kitchen
- Haymaking/other activity – season dependent
- Visit to Linnæus Birthplace with personal tour from the award-winning conservationist who brought back the pastures to Råshult
- Full board: 3 nights
- Transport during stay
Exclusive of transport to and from croft.
Price may vary on application.
Seasonal - please contact for further details.
Experience Swedish Croft Life